www. it's a mine field of information

Thursday February 15th 2007

Spent most of today on the Internet checking out websites with reference to Radial Nerve Damage in Dogs.
Not very many in the UK but I did find a few in America, and god am I glad I did!
I was advised on one of the sites to seek advise about Acupuncture, Acupressure and Hydrotherapy. These types of treatment have been know to help re-generate nerve damage and may work for Bracken.
I also found a website that referred to a dog called Shadow, a Labrador who like Bracken had a tendency to chase things, in this case it was a crow on the opposite side of the road and like Bracken was knocked over by a car. Shadow too had Radial Nerve Damage and the same type of Paralysis as Bracken. A programme of Physio, acupuncture and Hydrotherapy was set in place for Shadow and several weeks later improvements were noticed to the extent that he is now walking again. Please look at the link below.
http://www.caninerehab.ca/shadow.htm

This I must say gave us hope and I was now ready for our visit to the vets as I knew what Radial Nerve Damage was and I could now seek there advise.

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.