Call From The Vet

Wednesday 21st February 2007 5:00pm

We get a call from the Vet at Kelso tonight.

He has been asked to give us a call by our Vet with regards to Bracken and the possibility of acupuncture treatment. He knows all about the accident and the injury she has, obviously it has been discussed with my Vet in a bit of detail.

I am unsure what I should, in 1 hour we are off to see Tom at ARC for hydrotherapy. I advise the Vet at Kelso that we are taking her to ARC for treatment, great he says, and when do you want to come for acupuncture?

What should I do?

I make an appointment for the next night, it can't do any harm, the more treatments the better I think to myself.



No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.