More Hope

Saturday February 17th 2007

Today myself and Clark bail out to Mum and Dad's at Bowhil. Mum and Dad are a bit concerned about Bracken too. Bracken used to belong to Mum and Dad.
While at Bowhill I get a call from Lesley that brightens my day up no end. She had been discussing Bracken's injury with her cousin and it turns out She knows where we can get Hydrotherapy for Bracken, Arthurshiel Rescue Centre.

ARC is just off the A68 on the way to St. Boswells, very close to home.
Lesley has already called them and spoke to Tom Middlemas. Lesley told Tom all about what has happened and Tom advised that as long as we get referral from our Vet (for insurance purpose) then he will see her. He says he would like to see her as soon as possible, the sooner he starts treatment, such as Hydrotherapy, Physio and Acupressure the better.

After the call with Lesley, I tell my Mum and Dad. Dad looks at me in awe......He knows Tom personally, he has worked with him at Bowhill. Dad gets out his book of numbers a phones Tom straight away. Tom tells him that he needs to get to work on Bracken as soon as he can and that we should phone him to make an appointment as soon as we get the go ahead from the Vet.

I discuss it all that night with Lesley, we decide it doesn't matter what the Vet Say's, Bracken is going to see Tom regardless.

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.