Session 5 in the Pool

Tuesday March 13th 2007

Bracken is back at ARC for another session in the hydrotherapy. Tom tells Lesley that he relay can feel a difference, Bracken is trying so hard to use it but the muscle is very weak. Tom sets to work with the usual physio programme.

Tom says he can really feel her working her leg against him. This is major progress.

That night when I get home from work, I can see the difference straight away, She's not dragging so much now, she lifts the leg while hoping on the other.

I take her out for a walk later, what a difference, the best way for me to describe it is, instead of the leg being drag drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its more of a dah dit, dah dit, dah dit She's flicking her leg forward and putting some, not much, but some of her weight on her leg. I can't stop watching it and she seems so pleased with herself, tail wagging frantically, she looks so pleased with herself and I tell her all the way along the road how clever she is, sounds daft but it gives her a boost.


;-)

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.