Some Yelping this Week....!

Monday March 26th 2007

The weekends been a funny weekend, I need remember to ask Tom about the yelps she gives out, I think its spasms of feeling coming back into the leg. I read on a page on the Internet about a wild fox with the same damage and a Vet used acupuncture to regenerate the nerve.

Click here to read the case study


They mentioned in the case study about spasms / tingling feelings coming back to the leg.

Nerve damage is said to heel itself from one end to the other, as it does and the heeling gets nearer to the end of the nerve, spasms and tingling can occur.

It all makes sense, this is why in some of the stories I have read that some animals with nerve damage can go to sleep one night with paralysis and no feeling and wake up the next with feeling and no paralysis...........here's hoping.

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.