Were getting there

Thursday March 15th 2007

Bracken is still using her leg more than ever, still more dah dit, dah dit than drrrrrrrrr. In the house she is carrying it, it doesn't rattle off the stairs as much. I need to go across to Gala so I take Bracken with me and I pop into ARC. Tom has a couple of clients with him, but I get the chance to speak to him for 5 mins. Look at this I say, Bracken hops out the back of the car and dah dits it across to Tom, good good he says, When she was in the pool on Tuesday I did more work on her Neck, that's where the nerves trapped, Its coming good. I ask him if I can leave Bracken in the Magnotherapy box while I go to gala, not a problem, in she goes, setting 10 this time to boost the muscle now shes using it a bit more.

When I say using, She does still dah dit it along for a while, she soon tiers out and then starts to drag it again drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but its getting better.


Saturday March 17th 2007

Again on the way to mums at Bowhill, we put her in the box at setting 10 again.

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.