To The Vets

Monday February 12th 2007 8:30am

Bracken is taken straight to the vet at Gala. She is admitted for X-rays and monitoring. She has a cut above her right eye, scratches on her stomach and will not put any weight on her right leg.
The Vet seems to think she may have a fracture. She is admitted to the Vets and they advise me they will contact me later once she has been X-rayed and stabalised as she is now in shock.


On the way home, I can't beleive what I am seeing, just after taking my own dog into the vet as a result of a RTA, a collie is running around on the main A68 at Charlesfield road end and its attacking the moving traffic.........I slow down knowing whats just happened to my own dog only an hour ago.......the collie bites at my wheels then takes off after a car travelling north, I sure hope it was OK.

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.