Boot Wearing Out!

Saturday March 10th 2007

Today I really can start to see a difference with Bracken, nothing major, just subtle movements in her leg. We continue the Physio at home, we need to as I can see the muscle wasting away. She's getting a bit lazy now and used to not using it, she's quite happy to drag it along, so much so she's wearing her new boot out.
I search the web for replacements and the only ones I can find are from a company called neo-paws based in Canada. They are very reasonably priced as its in Canadian dollars. I order them online.

I take Bracken to ARC for a session in the Magnotherapy box, this she seems to really enjoy the treatment and I have never seen her in any discomfort or pain since she started going in the box. I have my usual blether with Tom about this and that, mainly about dog's, Vet's and Bracken's treatment.

Bracken comes out the box, perky as ever. Tom is pleased with the progress, Rome was not built in a day, Its going to take time and patience.

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.