Quick Update

Monday 23rd April 2007

Just a qucik update today.
I had bracken back at the hydrotherapy tonight. She did really well and Tom yet again is please with the progress. Bracken has got more of her shape back in her neck and shoulders. Tonight, before I took Bracken to the pool, she attempted to chase a dummy Cat......I know who the dummy is, you'd think she'd learn. She ran at a dummy Cat on a fence put there by the owner to deter other Cat's, anyway, I was really surprised at her movement tonight, hardly any dragging of the foot / leg at all, you could say she was more or less walking and running on it.

I have also recently had a post from someone in one of the dog forums. I post on these sites to link this blog and let other people in the same situation see the progress we are making. This particular site removed my links to the blog and said I had broken the forum rules! Now the links have been removed, people can't see the real content of my post. I have linked this post below as I would like you to see the reply from a very nice lady called Jake2006.......

It's worth a read, please read the replies to the post on the same link. very reassuring for me.

Cheers for now.
:0)

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.