Progress Update

Wednesday April 11th 2007

We have been giving Bracken a protein supplement for a week now and already you can see the difference.

I have also been using the modified Abs belt on her for 30 minutes every night, Bracken has been completely un-phased by it all as you can see below.




I have started off the treatment on a fairly high setting, this in turn will boost the build up of the muscle, it works in exactly the same way as it does in humans using deep electrolysis to contract the muscle thereby stimulating and exercising the muscle.

Since we started using the belt, she seems to lick scratch at her foot as though she were getting pins and needles. Lesley took Bracken to the Hydrotherapy pool yesterday and asked Tom about the licking etc. Tom is reckons that she most likely is starting to feel tingling sensations down the leg as the electrolysis will not only be stimulating the muscle but the nerves too. Tom also noticed a big difference in the strength and build of her damaged leg, the protein and the belt are obviously doing their jobs and building the muscle mass as hoped.


I now I say this every time, but I can see change in the way Bracken moves, she uses her leg more and more every day. When I take her out first thing in the morning, she seems to make it further every day before her leg gets tired. She also seems to put more weight onto it and is flicking it forward further, almost hoping on it. I only wish I could explain it more.


Anyway, Protein Supplement 2 times per day and deep electrolysis for 30 minutes every day should get the muscle built up in no time.


Keep you posted...

;0)

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.