A Walk in the Field

Friday 20th April 2007

No misshaps last night, Bracken had a good night, I left her boot on just incase. However, today She was left alone for a little while and it looks as if she has nibbled at her claw a little, its been bleeding and there is some blood on her bed in her cage. I think we'll have to keep the boot on when we leave her on her on from now on.

Tonight I took some short video's on my mobile, see below.

Here's Bracken enjoying a walk in the Field



Then we bump into bracken's little buddy, Tia. They both love a play and roll in the grass!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bracken runs just like Slim--they even have the same boot! Bracken is a lovely dog. It's amazing how they run and play as if nothing is wrong--it's the humans that need to be trained to deal with the injury, not the dogs!

Sheena

Craig said...

Too True.....
Hope Slims doing well.

Craig

Lola's girl said...

I've just been reading this story from the beginning, our dog Lola was diagnosed with radial nerve paralysis today after literally running over a metal wagon! She was just being her high spirited self running wild and crashed! But anyways, I just wanted to tell you that these videos are like a breath of fresh air, they really give me more hope. As of right now she is pretty pitiful and can barely stand, much less run, but like you've said it will take time and patience. Thank you for writing this blog, it really helps and I can't wait to read more=)

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.