The past week

Wednesday 2nd May 2007

May already!

Not much to tell today, Tom is in Germany just now doing SAR training therefore bracken has not been for hydrotherapy since my last post. I did however take her over to the centre last night for a session in the Magnatherapy box. Bracken likes the box, it must be so relaxing. When Bracken gets back from a session in the box she could sleep for Scotland, not last night though, I dragged her for a walk round the field, she was not best pleased with me neither.

She is still going well, the muscle is steadily building with the protein supplement and the abs belt....oh.....had to get a new belt on eBay last week, my one packed in, cheap as chips too £5.49!


Were getting there, slowly but surely.

Cheers for now..... :o)

P.S Please sign the guest book.....it would be nice to know who you were and what you thought.

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.