Another Update

Thursday 24th May 2007

Boy has this been one energetic week for us....
On Sunday past we did a sponsored walk, only 5 miles, but far enough when your on 3 leg's.
Me and Dad did it in 57 mins......yes 57 mins, Clark did it in 50 mins and Mum in 2 hours....no only joking, she did it in 1 hour and 15 mins. Boy were we tired on Sunday night.

Then on Tuesday night, mum has another brilliant idea, lets go for another hike, only this time she assures me its not far, Ha Ha Ha, If only she new where she was going, Our little walk, our not far little walk took us 1 hour and 45 mins,
boy oh boy was I tired on Tuesday Night, I slept all night and all day Wednesday but felt great for it, I really do enjoy my walks with my family.

Anyway, on to my progress, Just been to ARC for a session with Tom in the pool, and I sure did enjoy it after all my Walks this week. No problems with my shoulder, Tom thinks my shape and the way I hold my leg up is great. Tom says I'm getting stronger as well, I was pulling against him tonight just to see how strong he is.
Just going off to have another lie down as I'm a bit tired after the pool, and dad took me for a walk round the field on the way back, Have a look at the video below, you may not notice too much of a difference from the last video's, But I'm slowly getting there, were just taking each week as it comes now.

No comments:

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.