Bracken at the Pool....

Tuesday 8th May 2007
Tom's home......!
I took Bracken back to Arthurshiel tonight, Tom's back and we had an appointment for a session in the Hydrotherapy pool. I wasn't sure, but I had an incling that there was something not quite right with Bracken, my incling was confirmed, her shoulder was out! Tom set to work with her Physio and soon had the shoulder back to rights, have a look............




At first I though her shoulder looked a weird shape, then I noticed her right pupil was a different size from the left. If you remember back in my older posts, different sized pupils was used by the Vet to confirm the damage to the nerve was in the neck, I remembered this which lead me to believe her shoulder was out and trapping the nerves in the neck. She never seemed to be in a lot of pain, but I had her over to the centre and in the Magnotherapy box twice last week to reduce any swelling or pain.

Back home now and she's full of beans, onwards and upwards as they say.

;0)

1 comment:

Jaida said...

Jaida here.
Boy, I wish I had a pool. Moms say they're going to throw me in the river when it warms up, though. Glad your shoulder is feeling better, Bracken!!
**puppy kisses**

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.