All is Well

Hi All,
It's been ages since my last post, Sorry,


I know that a lot of you have a genuine interest in bracken and it's unfair of me not to keep you posted more. Been very busy, had a job change. Anyway, there's not really a lot to tell, as they say no new is good news.

Bracken is still going for her hydrotherapy every week, we have managed to keep the ligaments from contracting although they did contract slightly whilst Tom was away in Australia. There was a gap of 4 weeks between her treatments when I last posted with the good news that we had managed to straighten the leg out.


Bracken still does not have complete feeling back in the leg, but, boy she feels it when Tom is giving her physio which is always a good sign, she fights with him in the pool, not literally but you know what I mean.


We are back at the pool again tomorrow night, it will be her 3rd session since Tom got back. He has started work on her wrist joint now to try and get it straightened out.

Sorry theres not a lot more to tell, I will keep posting as much as I can but its hard to post when not a lot has changed.

Times the healer I hope..........


;-)

1 comment:

Jaida said...

Hi Bracken-beauty! You're special enough not to have to say anything "new" in your posts...just BEING here is a treat enough!!! Hope you and your family are doing great!
Hey, guess what, this fab-three-legger turned ONE YEAR OLD today, whoo-hoo!

*** "MY DIARY BLOG" ***

Please note that this is a diary blog. To read my story, please select from the Diary Archive Menu on the left.